This is the first template in our collection that has full support for K2 component. In this specific case, K2 component is used for the model's profiles.
- Unzip file "hot_model_agencyXX.zip" from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your Joomla admin panel, go Extensions > Extension Manager. See Image 1.
- Click <Browse> button and locate file "hot_flashesXX.zip" on your computer. Click <Upload & Install> button. See Step Image 2.
- Once the file has been uploaded on your server, you would get a message as on this image. See Image 3.
- Go Extensions > Template Manager, select "hot_model_agency - Default" from the list and click Default icon (star in the right column). See Image 4.
- Check site frontend. Now you should see your website with a new template.
- You need to type "nav" in Menu Tag ID of the top menu module (position User3). Menu Class Suffix should be empty. Menu style should be set to "list".
After this installation procedure, your website will not look as our Demo! Please use HotStart installation procedure to copy demo data!
Maybe you'd need to change positions of your modules according and change parameters in your menus.